You Are Amazing
This program is offered in a school setting, outside the school environment and individually, for students Grade 7-12.
You Are Amazing is suitable for young people in the age bracket, in either a group or individual setting.
The Program utilises an interactive format to offer insight and strategies in developing relationships with oneself and others.
There is the opportunity for extra sessions for identified specific development such as low self-esteem, confusion or anxiety.
You Are Amazing covers:
- Self-motivation and empowerment
- Confidence, self-image and self esteem
- Strategies for dealing with stress and anxiety
- Dealing with difficult situations and effective problem solving
- Transition into adulthood
- Self-respect and boundaries
- Dealing with anger, stress and overwhelm including Anger Management strategies
- Communication and understanding uniqueness
- Personal responsibility for actions and decisions
- Personal goals
- Eight age appropriate and interactive sessions
- Positive techniques to achieve goals
- Holistic techniques, meditation and mindfulness tailored to the group or individual