Passport to Health
Return to Optimum Wellness
‘We do nothing to you – we work with you, supporting you to achieve your goals’
The Passport to Health Program is designed for individual who are experiencing physical and mental health challenges that impact their personal and/or working life. It is a step-by-step process co-created with the client who plays the major part in their own journey to health and wellness. In this way, old trauma, negative mindset or anxiety that have created the current situation are addressed and realigned, to create a happier and healthier outcome.
Whilst we work with the principle that prevention is better than cure, that is not always a possibility. Often people are reluctant to admit that they are feeling anxious or depressed and patch over the problem, without identifying or addressing the cause.
Passport to Health Program provides a focused and supportive individual approach designed to address the challenges of stress related conditions and the impact of life-changing situations that undermine confidence or balanced emotional and mental wellness.
Following an Initial Consultation to identify specific needs, a unique program is designed to identify and resolve core issues that undermine confidence or the desire to return to work. Using multi-faceted approach of mentoring, practical techniques and natural/holistic practices, the participant is gently moved through the stages of recovery to develop a firm foundation for the future. Each technique is carefully matched to the participant’s personality and skill set, to ensure on-going, permanent and positive shifts in regaining health, confidence and a positive mindset.
The Program includes:
- 12 sessions which are completely confidential and suitably timed to provide the optimum opportunity to regain and maintain health and wellness.
- Sessions include specifically streamed mentoring, holistic modalities and individual related assignments between sessions.
- The individual has personal access for on-going support to their mentor/practitioner on a weekly basis by email and/or phone.
- A comprehensive manual with guidance sheets is provided
- Complimentary review sessions extend beyond the return to work for up to six months as required, to ensure the momentum remains in place.