Your Body Knows Best
Health and Wellness Program Level 1
It is known that stress is the underpinning of all illness, but what we can further explore is the use of the mind as a powerful tool to attain and maintain our own health. By connecting to this part of our innate ability, we can stay in control of our life choices and our health and wellness.
The practice of Meditation as a way to maximise health, can help to reduce stress, minimise anxiety and create a calm environment for the body to heal.
Over the course of this program, we look at the nature of illness, the emotions playing a major part in creating physical conditions, explore the links to the emotions and learn method to manage our own wellness. Using tried and tested techniques, that can be simply introduced to our daily routine, we can work towards reducing anxiety and stress, bringing symptoms into check and restoring balance.
We explore Holistic First Aid through Food ~ Colour
Guided Visualisation ~ Crystals ~ Essential Oils ~ Harmonising Energy
Increasingly, these methods have been scientifically proved to reduce anxiety, medication and pain levels while elevating mood and vitality.
Benefits of Wellness Meditation:
- Increased immune function and decreases pain and inflammation
- Increased positive emotion while decreasing anxiety and depression
- Increased social connection and emotional intelligence
- Increased sense of compassion
- Improved ability to regulate your emotions and improve self-control
- Increased focus and attention to improve your ability to multitask
- Improved ability to be creative and think outside the box
What will I learn in the program?
In each session, a different area of the body will be addressed, to explore its function and meaning and the reason for conditions that manifest there particularly. You will learn to read the message that the body gives you through pain or disease and how to combat them naturally.
You will also learn:
- how to calm the mind for greater focus
- how to be mindfulness of the body and its functions
- how to connect to the body for guidance on resisting dis-ease
- the psychoneuroimmunology of illness
- effective Meditation techniques to maintain health and wellness
- self-healing naturally
What will I receive?
- Individual consultation to determine health status
- Handouts on the different body systems
- Meditation and visualisation techniques to enhance your physical, emotional and mental health
- On-going information and support
- IICT/TOTOA Certification of completion
- Ongoing support as required via email or phone
- The opportunity to join the Health Meditation Group
Duration: 8 x 2-hour sessions
Facilitator: Jane Offer
Also Available: Health and Wellness Program Best Level 2