Confidence in the Workplace
Climbing the ladder to success
This program is designed to build a positive approach and confidence in those valued employees who, due to personal circumstances, may find their attitude and behaviour at work has changed. They may display outbursts of anger, experience plummeting self-esteem leading to mistakes and inefficiency, confusion over instructions, reduced productivity and performance and other similar indicators of overwhelming stress.
The Program covers:
- Identifying stress activators and managing the effects
- Effective techniques for repatterning behaviour
- Addressing loss
- Team building and communication
- Confidence rebuilding techniques
- Development of personal transferable skills.
- Relaxation and stress relief techniques
- Physical therapy to work with symptoms of stress related conditions and behaviours
The Program includes:
- 8 individual sessions
- Practical techniques to develop confidence
- Holistic techniques to reduce and manage stress and its effects
- Ongoing support from the facilitator between sessions, either by email or phone
- Comprehensive Manual and worksheets for reference
- Certificate of Completion
In addition, four group sessions can be added in the program, to upgrade the confidence level in a team or department to improve productivity and cohesion.